Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blogosphere.....Penetrated!

Hey. It's me. Tad. So I created a web log, or "blog" for all you tech nerds.  I've decided I have something just as, if not more, important than most of the bloggers I've read.  Who cares about politics? Or fashion? Or "news." I wanted a blog about really important stuff. Like Star Wars toys. Or sports. Or even funny stuff that happens in my daily life.

And since no one else was writing about me and what I care about, I guess I'll have to.

So I guess this will be kind of the "get to know me" blog.  Hmmm. Well, I'm 30. I'm married with two kids. I'm what you would call a "King Sized" kind of guy. I freaking love Star Wars. So much so, in fact, that I have an entire room in my house devoted to the metric tons of toys and other memorabilia I've accumulated of Star Wars over the years.  I also like sports. No, not soccer. I said sports.

I live in a smallish town in Arizona called Flagstaff. No it is not hot here. No there aren't any cacti in my yard. No I do not belong to a cult or militia group.  Flagstaff shouldn't even be part of Arizona. It's at 7,000 feet elevation (suck it Denver), is surrounded by mountains and pine trees, and is one of the most Liberal college towns you'll ever see.  I was born and raised here.  It's kind of like the Mafia; the only way out is death or prison.

Well, I think that gives you an idea of where I'm coming from.  So stay tuned as I awkwardly belly-flop into the kiddie pool of blogging.  Again and again.

No more here.

Tad

No comments:

Post a Comment